Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! I'm going to give my mommy lots of snuggling and kisses today. Daddy got Mommy a blue topaz necklace (my birthstone) and made her a yummy breakfast.
I had a fun experience yesterday. Mommy and Daddy filmed and took pictures.

Where's my toy? What's going on?
Mommy is always taunting me when I sit in this chair so I'm just going to ignore her.
Wow! That was delicious! Give me more.
This is the best thing since breast milk!Daddy gets in on the action. Mommy was so excited that she covered part of the camera lens. Hehehe...Daddy is very good at cleaning up the mess.
Rice cereal induced coma. Check out my full belly!We also went to a party yesterday. UIHC was celebrating 20 years of IVF and all of the families were invited to listen to music, get tours of the new facilities, eat food, play, and talk. It was so fun to see hundreds of miracle babies and children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mina! You are getting to be such a big girl. The pictures are so cute!

Tell your mommy "Happy First Mother's Day"!

Love, Grandma Cathy