I rolled from my back to front (most of the way, one arm was a little stuck under my body) and then from front to back once yesterday. I enjoy tummy time now and I'm getting strong. I can stand up if you pull me up by my hands. There aren't any pictures of that yet. Mommy took so many pictures of tummy time this morning that she killed the camera battery. Here it is in chronological order.
Tummy time is fun!
I like to look all around. Mommy's voice is very interesting.
I'm so strong. That duck had better watch out!
What are you doing, Mommy?
Even my backside is cute. Check out my hairdo and my thigh rolls.
I like to look all around. Mommy's voice is very interesting.
I'm so strong. That duck had better watch out!
What are you doing, Mommy?
Even my backside is cute. Check out my hairdo and my thigh rolls.
That duck is still just a little too far away.
Got him!
I put my head down when I try to roll over. It's hard to move my legs and keep my head up at the same time!
Okay, I've had enough. I'm sleepy.
Note from Andrea: Mina took a 2 hour nap after this tummy time session!

1 comment:
You are such a big girl! And what a beautiful quilt Great Grandma W. made for you.
Post a Comment