Mommy took me to Wilton today to see some of her former colleagues and students. They were so scary that I screamed practically the whole time I was there. It made a great echo all through the halls of the school. The best description would be bloodcurdling. I stopped crying as soon as we got back in the car. All of those smiling faces scared me. Mommy didn't want to believe that I have stranger anxiety already, but I have a bad case of it. I like Mommy and Daddy and that's it. Don't be surprised if I scream at you the next time you see me. It's not you, it's just a stage I'm going through. Mommy can have me changed, fed, and rested and you will make me scream just by smiling at me. Mommy might need to buy a bunch of ear plugs for everyone at the party on Sunday because I've got a set of lungs. Maybe I'll surprise her in a good way though.
I guess this means that Mommy and Daddy need to share more videos because it's not likely that I'll share my laughs, smiles, and happy talking with anyone else around. I'm such an easy baby when no one is bugging me.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment