I rolled over today!!! The last time I rolled over I had the help of an incline, but this time I rolled from my tummy to my back on the floor. Mommy has been giving me more tummy time since we got back from vacation since I've been putting up with it a little better. Go me! I've also started sleeping in my own room (still in my bouncer) and taking baths without my hammock.
Soon I'll be eating solids. Look what Mommy bought yesterday. She's going to wait until Daddy is home sometime to photograph the first feeding process. I'm not sure if I'll get to start solids at 4 months, 6 months, or somewhere in between.
Daddy spoiled me so much last week that Mommy has had a hard time getting on here to type up my blog for me. I get angry when I'm not being held these days. If I'm not being held, then I require 100% attention. I used to take naps in my swing, but now I prefer to take ALL naps on Mommy. I used to be okay with being put in my stroller, but now I want to be worn everywhere. It's a good thing that Mommy and Daddy like to snuggle me!
I have tummy issues now that I don't poo as frequently. This past weekend I cried when my grandparents visited, but it was because my tummy hurt. I was happy after I went potty (a little excessively in Mommy's opinion and a lot excessively in Daddy's opinion since it got all over his leg). At least I've been sleeping 10+ hours straight every night. I did show off some smiles and giggles.


No comments:
Post a Comment