Friday, April 25, 2008
Math Stinks!
Literally. Mommy thought it would be funny to put one of her old calculus books under me so that I could jump in my jumperoo. My legs are just a little too short at this point. Anyway, Mommy was eating lunch and I was playing when she heard a noise and caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. It was my poop flying out the side of my leg down onto the calculus book and carpet. Take that! It also went all up my back. I must have lost a pound. No diaper could contain that blowout. Mommy cleaned me up and is going to give me a bath. She found a new use for Clorox wipes. We now have a disinfected math book. She's still working on the carpet. Oops! Maybe she should switch to one of daddy's chemistry books since she doesn't like chemistry as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH my! I can't stop laughing. I have to agree - Math stinks! hehe!
Post a Comment