Our flights are through American Airlines so we're a little nervous that our vacation won't happen. This is Mommy and Daddy's second attempt to use these plane tickets. Their babymoon to watch The Smashing Pumpkins in Dallas was cancelled when the concert was postponed. They found out they had to transfer their tickets by July 2008 and this was the best time for Daddy to take a vacation. It sounds like all the planes should be inspected by the end of the week, but our flight might be really full. Maybe I'll scream....that will entertain people. Does anyone know if you can take Dramamine while breastfeeding? Mommy doesn't travel well.
Mommy made an itinerary for our trip yesterday. We plan to visit the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Old Town San Diego, Gas Lamp Quarter, and a beach for some toe dipping. It's supposed to be 60-70 degrees all next week so we aren't planning to do any swimming. We're going to have fun. If Jon & Kate can take all 8 kids to Disney World, then I think Daddy and Mommy can manage a vacation with little old me. Mommy just needs to take some deep breaths and calm down and Daddy needs to not be grumpy. They get along great 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time, they're packing and traveling somewhere.
It's a rainy, gloomy day today. I hope the weather is nice for the wedding this weekend. Daddy and Mommy were married on a beautiful day and they wish that on everyone. Their friends James and Dawn make such a cute couple. Daddy will get to wear a tuxedo on Saturday since he's in the wedding party. I bet he'll look even more handsome than usual. I'm proud of my daddy. I'm so glad that I'll get to see him all day everyday starting tomorrow at lunch time. I probably won't blog much for the next week and a half because I need lots of Daddy Time.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Couldn't be better looking than Mina's parents.
She's so cute.
I need your email address. I have something special for Jon. mkesj@yahoo.com is my generic email address. K. Sev
Post a Comment