Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Surprise!

Today was Great Grandma R's surprise birthday party. She turns 94 on May 2nd! A bunch of the family got together and surprised her with a fun lunch. I enjoyed myself most of the time even though I was scared of all the smiling faces. I finally gave in and let grandma entertain and snuggle me.

4 generations picture
I also got to meet my friend Evan today. He's a tiny (well, maybe not so tiny) baby. He was born while I was in San Diego and is over 9 pounds. That's amazing if you've seen how little his mommy is. My mommy enjoyed snuggling him and didn't even mind when he dirtied his diapers. She was just glad that she didn't have to change him.
Daddy has been on call 5 of the last 8 days so I'm looking forward to his vacation day tomorrow. He's only on call 6 days total in the month of May!

No comments: