Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Links

I've added some links over on the right to some cool sites. The most interesting site is probably the photo album. Click on pictures of me to see them full size. Mommy has lots of friends on Facebook and they get to see pictures of me all the time. If you click on the link, then you can see lots of pictures of me too.

Mommy is having problems at night. She doesn't want to put me to bed because she misses me too much. She doesn't like having her arms empty for so long. She misses sniffing my head, kissing me, and giving me hugs. She dreams about me and wakes up and tries to find me. If she's this bad now, then I'm in for it when I want to go to summer camp and to stay at grandpa and grandma's house. It suits me now since I want her to hold me all the time anyway. Mommy is totally and completely wrapped around my little finger now that I giggle and interact with her. It seems to get worse every day. She's going to make my skin get chapped from all the kissing. I guess I'll put up with it.

No comments: