Daddy is finally done with neurosurgery! That means I get to see him a little more and when I do see him, he isn't completely exhausted. Mommy is happier too. Mommy hasn't been updating the blog as much since she's been busy having fun with Daddy. He took a day of vacation yesterday and we had a big adventure. Euclid had a checkup in West Liberty so we drove over there. I was very interested in the smells of the vet clinic. Euclid was a very good boy and got lots of treats. After that, Mommy and Daddy went to eat at their favorite restaurant. I fell asleep while they dined on burritos, tacos, and enchiladas all covered with fresh cilantro and avocado. Mommy says she'll have me try avocado in a couple of months. Yay! After we ate, we played with Euclid in the field by Daddy and Mommy's old house. He loved it. I cried on the way home because I was hot, hungry, and still tired. Mommy took me out of my carseat and fed me while Daddy went in and got a movie at Blockbusters. I was back to my normal self after that. Mommy and Daddy need to remove my BundleMe because I was soaking wet with sweat from it. They understood why it made me cry.
My other big news is that I'm ticklish. I laugh when I get tickled in my armpits. I take after Daddy since Mommy isn't ticklish. Everyone loves to hear me laugh so they'll have to video it sometime. I'm also getting better at holding things. I like to hold the string from my Mylar balloon on the changing table and pull it towards my mouth. I also like to grab onto Mommy's hair.
Grandpa and Grandma D were going to bring Great Grandma D to visit today, but Grandma D is sick so they couldn't come. She has an ear infection, a head cold, and an upset tummy. Poor grandma! She didn't want to get me sick and isn't feeling up to traveling right now. I'll get to see them in a week though. They're going to take care of Euclid while we all go to a wedding and then to San Diego. I hope she feels up to the challenge by then. If snuggling is a challenge, that is.
There will be a special edition of the blog on Saturday. Mommy might make it a two-part series since it's kind of long. I bet some of you can figure out what it's going to be about. Later!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mina, I can't wait to hear you giggle! I wonder if your knees are ticklish, too! :-)
Hmmm, I "think" I know what your Mommy will have in Saturday's blog update.
Love, Grandma Cathy
Hi Andrea!!!! Deb Schmidt from Hallmark!!! Your baby is PRECIOUS!! I hope you are able to keep this blog forever! What an awesome keepsake to a daughter from her VERY LOVING Mommy!!
Hi Deb! Long time, no see. I plan to keep up this blog for Mina until she can do it herself.
Post a Comment