Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

No Tears Needed

I figured out something really neat this morning. I don't have to cry to communicate to mommy that I need her. I dirtied my pants at about 4:30 this morning and I talked to mommy until she rolled out of bed. I can't use words yet, but anyone that's heard me knows that I can talk very, very loud. It made mommy less stressed out. She laughed at me, changed my pants, gave me a little to eat, and then put me back to sleep with some music. I slept a few more hours and then I told her when it was time to get up again. Mommy loves it when I don't cry or whine.

I'm looking forward to seeing a little more of daddy this weekend. He has a party on Saturday so I won't get to spend all day with him like usual, but I'll get to play with him on Sunday. He'll be done with neurosurgery on Monday and will go back to oral surgery for a few months. He's also taking lots of vacation in April so I'll get to see him on a regular basis for long periods of time. That will be fun, especially since I've gotten good at giggling.

No comments: