Mommy had me giggling for about 5 minutes straight this morning. She sings so funny. Grandpa D calls me sweat pea and I have a theme song. "Oh, sweet pea. Won't you dance with me? Come on, come on, come on and dance with me." I liked it when grandma sang it to me, but it makes me laugh like a crazy girl when mommy sings it. The poor thing really can't carry a tune.
Here are some more vacation pictures. This first picture was taken while I was getting a bath in the sink at Grandpa and Grandma H's house. Grandpa had to assist because I haven't quite mastered sitting by myself.
Here I am on Easter. Can you tell Grandma D loves me by the twinkle in her eyes? I feel asleep when she held me after dinner.
Here I am with Cousin Milo. He gives the best kisses! I always turn my face towards him and can't get enough. Mommy and Aunt Emily played Memory with him Monday afternoon and he beat them soundly. He's super smart!
Here I am snuggling Uncle Matt. He knows just how to hold me. You'd think he likes babies or something!
Here I am with Hailey and Macy. They love to hold me. I fell asleep for a long time when Hailey held me. She's so calm and relaxed like mommy.
Here I am with my bling baby carrier. It says fabulous in rhinestones. You can tell mommy thinks highly of me. I like it when mommy holds me close and walks around. She makes it even more snuggly when she spreads the shoulder straps over her shoulders. If anyone is interested in baby wraps, here's the link that mommy used to make the wrap (thanks Grandma H) and learn how to use it: baby wearing
No comments:
Post a Comment