Hello everybody. I'm so happy today, even though I look so serious. I slept for 9.5 hours straight last night. Aren't I such a big girl? Plus, I look pretty cute in my jeans. Mommy was practically glued to the green chair while she was healing and she's finally feeling good enough to give me a turn in her chair. It IS pretty comfortable. I'm glad she's not hurting anymore.
We've had some good times since my last blog entry. I went grocery shopping for the first time and I particularly enjoyed the bakery section. It was very bright and colorful. I was awake and alert the entire time we were at the store, but I was very content. It was such a beautiful day that we went for a walk afterwards. Mommy took Euclid with and he was an extremely happy camper. We went around the pond near our house and mommy had to blaze a trail through the snow. All of the jostling put me to sleep. It was very good exercise for mommy since she had to off road it for a while. It reminded her of the time she went disk golfing with my friend Gavin in his stroller (in the woods, no less). Silly mommy, she never learns!Yesterday I made a couple of new friends. Mommy's friends Jenny and Natalie came for a few hours. They've been friends since they lived on the same floor in college. I got snuggled up and then mommy went out to lunch and left me to hang out with daddy. Speaking of daddy, I hope he gets home soon. I have some giggles saved up for him. 


No comments:
Post a Comment