Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Favorite Things

Overall, I am a very happy baby and a joy to my parents. Sometimes I post about the problems I give my parents so I decided to devote a post to all the things I love and make me happy.
-I love mylar balloons. Grandpa and Grandma D bought a balloon when I was born and mommy tied it to my changing table. I really started to show interest in it at the time it was going flat so mommy bought me a new one. I love to watch it move when the ceiling fan gets turned on. I also like it when it gets moved close to my face.
-I love the radio in the morning. Mommy gets up when I tell her it's time, feeds me, then brings me into my room where she puts on the radio and changes my diaper. She also dresses me and talks to me. Most of the time she sings along and dances for me. I love it when she shakes her milk makers. :)
-I love it when daddy talks to me and uses big words. Apparently he used to do the same thing for cousin Hailey and she liked it too. Last night he talked to me while mommy was folding laundry and he made me giggle out loud. For some reason mommy and daddy got very, very excited about that.
-I love to take a warm bath. Mommy and daddy pour water over my tummy and it feels so good. After the bath, they put me in front of the fireplace and I get a nice massage before bedtime.
-I love my new kicking toy. I sit against my boppy on someone's lap and kick like crazy. After I kick enough times, it says either "peek-a-boo" or "hello baby" to me. I love the security of being on someone's lap while I play.
-I love mommy milk. Anyone that looks at me can tell that! I look up at mommy while I'm eating and smile. Sometimes I play with my food and it makes mommy laugh. There are times when mommy milk is all that I want in the world.
-I love my vibrating bouncer chair and I think mommy and daddy love it too. I sleep in it every night. Mommy puts me in it in the bathroom while she showers and sings silly songs. Last night I sat in it in front of the TV and watched a cool DVD with puppets and toys and Mozart music. Mommy and daddy ate an entire meal together that way instead of taking turns.
-I love my fish swing. It puts me to sleep. I especially like it when people talk to me and sit in front of me while I swing.
-I love all the funny noises that my parents make to entertain me. My favorites are doggy noises, anything silly with the tongue, and the rolling of r's.
-I love to have my legs touched. I don't care if it's bicycling, massaging, or tickling. I just like the touch and the undivided attention.
-I love to take naps while being held. Daddy and mommy are so comfortable and I know they love me so much. I like them to hold me as much as possible. Afterall, I can't be spoiled yet, right?
-I love my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. They give me so much attention when they visit! I can't wait until I'm bigger and can run around with my cousins.

That's all for now. I need to get something to eat.

No comments: