Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Camera Happy Mommy

Mommy has been taking more pictures of me this week. My life is being chronicled in so much detail I'm surprised she isn't taking pictures of my nails growing. Here I am on Monday in my Bumbo. I can hold my head up well. Mommy can't resist taking pictures of me in my Baby Legs. It was early in the morning so I was still sleepy.
Here I am with daddy once he got home. My undershirt kept riding up so mommy and daddy took advantage and kissed my belly. Tell me you could resist it if you saw it in person.
Here I am getting a bath. Mommy hadn't taken any recent pictures at bath time and I'm quickly outgrowing the infant bath. In a few weeks I'll be sitting and not using the hammock anymore.

No comments: