Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!
..or maybe not an entirely Happy Easter
I had a wonderful first Easter overall. I got to be with lots of family. However, I missed daddy since he had to work. Here are some of the highlights of the day. Mommy decided we should blog because daddy probably misses his girls.
-I came in to church right before the choir and managed to delay the service for everyone by a couple of minutes. See, the world does revolve around me. I need to get my act together before I attend my first wedding or Grandpa D will be very disappointed in his sweet pea.
-I liked church at first. Mommy even sang along to keep me happy. That's an event in itself. She usually only sings for me and daddy.

-I decided to poop (somewhat loudly) during the sermon so mommy took me out to change me. Cousin Anya came with and helped out. She's very entertaining. She sure jumped away from me when I pooped the second time. Mommy was in the process of taking this picture when it happened. If I could talk, then I would have said, "Take that, Anya!"
-We hung out in the nursery for the remainder of church and Anya showed me all sorts of fun toys.

-I slept during breakfast and then mommy changed me out of my beautiful dress for the ride home. I wasn't comfortable in my carseat with my dress so mommy decided to sacrifice fashion after she got enough pictures taken
-We went and had lunch over at Grandpa and Grandma D's. I got to see all sorts of family and got to meet Great Grandma R. I watched a movie while mommy ate delicious food. After that Grandma D got me to sleep. She's fun to snuggle! Here I am with great grandma. Isn't she pretty?
-When we got back to Grandpa and Grandma H's house I got to see the rest of the family. All of my cousins gave me lots of attention. Milo gave me kisses on the lips and I couldn't get enough of them. Here I am getting admired by Anya and Hailey.-Mommy ate more yummy food and I got passed around to snuggle everyone. I actually enjoyed it this time. Aunt Claudia gave me a nice massage. She's even better at massaging than mommy. I liked using Aunt Emily's baby bump as a shelf. Too bad mommy forgot to keep taking pictures by then because it was cute.I also experienced my first Cyclones game yesterday. The Cyclone women played basketball in Des Moines and they won. Go Cyclones! It was way too loud for me and the game was during my naptime. Mommy wasn't too thrilled when I had a blowout up to my shoulders either. Oh well, they have to start Cyclones young. Lynelle is a wonderful snuggler too.
And last, but not least, here I am with my first boyfriend. Gavin insisted on holding me on his lap as soon as we got to his house. Mommy and daddy won't be surprised if he keeps that up when we're older. It's a good thing that he's their godchild or daddy would be cleaning out the rifle!

No comments: