Daddy brought his surgical hats home one day and I did a fashion show.


I've also gotten tall enough to pull things off of the kitchen counter. My favorite thing to pull off of the counter is my food tray and bibs. I like to pretend that I'm eating.
Daddy hasn't been home much, but we've made the most of it. He loves to join me in my dance parties.
We went to a pool party and they took a picture of me when I was having a personal moment. My mom is cruel.
Here I am looking a little better.
Speaking of pools, I've also been going to swimming lessons. We're learning synchronized swimming since Daddy hasn't been able to go to any of the lessons. Mommy really needs to work on her technique.
I've been watching way too much Sesame Street lately. I love it and forget to blink.
At least I get up and dance with the music.
Mommy has to get me up from my nap so she has to end this a little prematurely. I decided to wake up early today because Mommy told me that Nana and Papa would be here when I woke up. Too bad they aren't here yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment