Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Anniversary

One year ago, Matthew and I had our first play date. Mommy and I are so glad to have him and Jamie in our lives. They're awesome! He came over yesterday morning and I was so happy to see him. I gave him hugs and he kissed me on my eyelids. How romantic!I was all silly smiles.He enjoys doing a lot of the same things as me. We love Murray on Sesame Street.He's all about food and is a gentleman. He looks away when I show my belly.I'm a little jealous of Froggy.Since Mommy and Jamie are both going to the doctor for our younger siblings (they're due about a week apart), we get to take turns playing at our houses. I love to visit over at his place.He lets me sit right by him on the couch.We both have a great time with blocks.He's an artist and I'm an athlete.We're both big fans of water.He even has a funny dog!We've come a long way in the last year. This is what we looked like last August. Awwwww...It's so fun having a friend that I see almost every week, sometimes more than once a week. We're going to miss each other when I move away. We'll just have to enjoy every date until then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! You both still have those sweet, kissable cheeks!

Nana

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we met Mina! I have so much fun hanging out with you every week! It makes me sad to think of you moving away :( We'll just have to make the most of it while we can. I had fun at the park this morning! See you tomorrow!

Love,
Matthew