Daddy fed me some donuts this weekend. He gets them for us once a weekend. Yum!
I had a great day today. I got out of bed at about 8am, went and played at the park for a couple of hours with Matt, got groceries, then took a four hour nap. Mommy made a yummy casserole with hot dogs in it for supper. I really enjoy parks now that I can do slides on my own. Mommy even found out I can do ladders now. It makes her nervous so she spots me the whole time (when she's fast enough, that is). I get to see Matt again tomorrow. Yay!

3 comments:
Mina - I love those donuts, too!
Cori
Yum, your lips would make a sweet kiss!
Love you,
Nana (and Papa)
You've come a long way, Sweetie! We love you very, very much.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma H
Post a Comment