We're going to go to Sand in the City after my nap today. I'll remind my parents to take pictures if I play in the huge sand box.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Baby Mina
Mommy was going through some of the baby stuff she has gotten for my little brother or sister and I tried out the bottle. I approved! She got rid of all of my old bottles because she wasn't 100% sure they were BPA-free. I hope Mini doesn't have to use a bottle much just like me! Mommy milk is awesome.
We're going to go to Sand in the City after my nap today. I'll remind my parents to take pictures if I play in the huge sand box.
We're going to go to Sand in the City after my nap today. I'll remind my parents to take pictures if I play in the huge sand box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment