Mommy let me empty out my cup today and I did a fantastic job. She cheered me on.

After I finished my milk, I did some silly faces for Mommy.


I climbed into a chair and pretended to have seconds.


Once I noticed the camera, Mommy let me take a picture of her.

We haven't been up to a whole lot, but I've been making Mommy happy. I cleaned up after myself a couple of days ago without her asking. I put all of my toys away in the correct place. I'm also adding to my song repertoire. I now do actions for Pat-a-cake, Wheels on the Bus,
Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Mommy brought me with to her doctor's appointment on Thursday morning and I was an absolute angel the whole time. My little brother or sister is going to have an impossible act to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment