I had a fun time with Matt yesterday. We met up at our park and played together really well. We both enjoyed swinging for a long time.

Mommy snuggled me when we shared a snack. She's always eating my food these days!

On Saturday I tried to teeter totter with another kid and he wouldn't play with me. Matt was very happy to oblige me.

I love sand and teeter totters. You can't see it in the picture, but I was covered in a combo of sun screen and sand from doing a somersault off of the teeter totter earlier. I just shook it off because I'm tough.

I had a bath after lunch because of the sand problem and when I woke up from my nap I had the best hair ever. Yes, that's a curl in the middle on the top of my head.

Let's see, I've been up to a lot lately. I have a cold and have been making a mess when I sneeze. I must have caught it from Daddy. I've learned some new words. Monday's word was rain. My favorite word is "naughty." I like to tell
Bubba that he's naughty and I like to do things that are naughty. I ask Mommy if I'm being naughty all the time. It's really funny when I am!!! I was putting my foot in
Bubba's water dish when Mommy got the picture of me above.
.
I'm going to visit family next week. We're heading there on Monday and will probably come back to see Daddy on Thursday. I had a great time last time so we're really looking forward to it. I've been asking for Papa every day so I need to see him.
2 comments:
Mina, we are so excited that you are coming to Fort Dodge next week! Great-grandma R. will still be here. She's so happy that she will see you and your mommy, too!
Love, Nana and Papa
And this grandma is thrilled too! See you soon, Sweetie!
Love,
Grandma H -- & Grandpa too!
Post a Comment