Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Love You!

We had a good time at my favorite park this morning. It was really fun to have both of my parents there. Daddy spotted me while I climbed. The stairs are just too boring. I like a challenge.I went down the slides a bunch of times. I do it all by myself by going down on my belly.Mommy spotted me on the ladder and gave me a final boost. This is the same ladder I climbed last week and Mommy didn't get to me until I was halfway up on my own. Yikes!I played for more than an hour and we sat at the picnic table and had drinks and snacks. Mommy told me that she loved me (for the 186th time today) and I told her "love you." Boy did she get happy about that. I usually say "I know," which gets a good laugh.

Daddy and Mommy are going to take me to the pool this afternoon if I don't sleep too late. I've been taking erratic naps lately. They range from 2-4.5 hours long and it isn't predictable. I'm just really tired sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sunshine! You are a little girl on the move! Little Simon or Charlotte may have a difficult time keeping up with you! :-)

Love you! Nana