Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We got in around 7pm last night. We had lots of fun, but I was ready to come home! We spent time at Sea World, a few beaches, and Old Town San Diego. Mommy and Daddy did lots of exploring with me. Daddy spoiled me rotten and held me most of the time. It's kind of late so Mommy will give you the picture version of our trip and tell you more about it tomorrow or the next day.

Mommy bought me some cool shades that velcro to stay on. I tried them on while she packed on Sunday night. They'll fit better in a couple of months.It doesn't count as leaving baggage unattended if your 3.5 month old watches the luggage, right?I was super excited to get out of Iowa. I got the hiccups after Mommy made me giggle. I giggle a lot these days.
My first plane ride was uneventful. Mommy is so glad that I nurse because it made things pretty easy. Everyone commented on how well behaved (and cute) I was.
Traffic has come to a stand still due to a baby blocking the freeway (actually the Hertz lot).
The dolphin show at Sea World was extremely exciting. Mommy's nursing cover made a convenient hat since she left mine in the hotel room.
Shamu made me terribly hungry. It's not everyday that Mommy gets to nurse me and see killer whales jump at the same time.
Here are the two cutest penguins in the world. The one on the left looks like me and the one on the right looks like my daddy.
I got taken all over the place in my stroller. Here I am in front of the Pacific Ocean. Daddy and Mommy enjoyed taking me out on a pier on Coronado Island. They stood there and watched people surf while I napped. This was my view from the stroller.
Mommy dipped my feet into the ocean. We have it on video (we'll post it sometime). The water was cold and I got mad for a brief time afterwards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mina, you are too cute! You give me hope that my trip coming up with my daughter will go smoothly! I LOVE those shades!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.