Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Vitamin D is Yucky!

My mommy started giving me vitamin drops today and they are YUCKY! I spit them out and made a mess and cried most of the morning because of them. However, by this afternoon I was happy and tired. We went shopping and I was extremely well behaved. Now mommy and daddy are trying to figure out if I really need to take the vitamins or not. Also, mommy went crazy buying me more toys. I got a piano that plays music when I kick it and a jungle soother for my crib. Pretty soon mommy and daddy are going to kick me out of their room so they're trying to make my crib a nice place to be.

I had a good weekend. I wasn't sore past Friday night from my shots. I got to see my daddy and we played together. Mommy took a picture because we were both awake, which is a miracle. All last week we had an extra dog to take care of. Here's a picture of me keeping him in line.


Mommy and daddy are planning our first family vacation. We're going to San Diego in April. It will be the first time that I get to see an ocean and the first time that mommy gets to see the Pacific Ocean. Now we need to figure out our itinerary. So far we just have the plane tickets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina, you are as cute as your daddy! :-)

Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

Good job with your dog tricks Mina!

Cori