
It's pretty funny that mommy is scared to put me to sleep without my bouncer chair when I can sleep in just about any position. This is a picture from my nap yesterday. Mommy was upstairs doing something and saw this when she came downstairs. She started laughing.
.
This weekend daddy solved the mysterious episodes with the ceiling light. This summer daddy installed a ceiling fan with a light in my nursery. It came complete with a remote control. Anyway, when the switch was in the on position the light turned off and on at random. Mommy and daddy figured it had the same frequency as someone else's light or garage door opener. They kind of forgot about it until mommy left the switch in the on position a few nights ago. We all woke up at 2:30 in the morning because the light came on. Daddy decided to fix it and changed the frequency of the remote control. So far, so good. He's quite the handy man. Daddy also installed a DVD drive in our computer so we're one step closer to sharing videos with you all.

2 comments:
Hi Mina,
My mommy and daddy just bought a new computer that has a dvd drive too. I'm looking forward to seeing your movies and maybe I'll get some posted too.
ps. I can't wait to see you on Sat! Are you staying for a sleep-over or does your daddy have to work in the AM?
Daddy has to go into work on Sunday at 4am so it'll just be a day trip. Mommy is taking me to FD afterwards for Easter.
I would love to see some videos of you. You'll have to show me how things are done since you're so big!
Post a Comment