Mommy's friend Cori has it right - mommy is in training and I'm her trainer! She tried the EASY method for one night and it wasn't too great. Her back hurt from picking me up and putting me down over and over again. She decided to go back to what we were doing because it worked. Why fix it if it ain't broke? Excuse my bad grammar. Anyway, last night she fed me right before bed until I got sleepy and then I slept for almost 8 hours. After she fed me again, I slept another 3.5 hours. Thanks mommy for doing what I want instead of what that stupid lady recommended!
In other news, I'm a bit of a TV addict. Yes, mommy did her research and knows that TV is not recommended in any amount for kids under the age of 2. However, Baby Mozart allows her to cook and eat supper. My attention span is great and I can be entertained for a very long time. They shut off my video after a while and I was fine with that as long as they entertained me. Later on I fussed until daddy and mommy moved me into position so I could watch American Idol with them. I had the same blank look on my face that daddy had. We were both tired.
Daddy is trying to figure out the video dilemma. The problem is that their computer doesn't have a DVD player in it so they can't just pop the DVD into the computer. They might have to make a small investment in order to share videos. Don't nag them quite yet since they are trying to get videos figured out. It will be worth the wait because I'm very entertaining these days. Mommy talked to Aunt Emily this morning and I was talking up a storm. I make the cutest noises according to mommy. I reserve giggles for daddy though. He's the funniest.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
2 things our babies have in common- they both LOVE TV (my LO will fuss if you block his view) and they laugh at Daddy. It takes a painstaking effort for me to make him laugh, but if Daddy even so much as smiles at him, he starts to giggle.
I never thought I would give in to the TV thing, but you know, it does make for a happy baby!
Post a Comment