Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Instructions

Who says babies don't come with an instruction book? Check out this website for more very helpful parenting tips. Mommy and daddy did a combination approach for me this afternoon. I had a huge booger that was stuck so daddy used the bulb to get it out, but then it got stuck. Mommy isn't afraid to get her hands dirty so she had to work it the rest of the way out. I just stared at them while they laughed so hard mommy almost peed herself. The more I stared at them, the more they laughed. We're having a wonderful day since daddy has the day off!

Last night we went out for dinner and I slept the whole time. It was daddy's first experience dining out with me so I wanted to impress him. Mommy was relieved.

Daddy has been exercising me today. Here's a picture of him making me sit up (kinda blurry because the sun was so bright). We also tried out my bumbo this morning and I didn't mind it at all. My neck is getting pretty strong. Soon enough I'll be able to play in my jumperoo!

Mommy tried to get a picture of my pout yesterday, but this is all she got. Don't I look terribly upset? Hahaha...next time she tries to get a picture of my smile, maybe I'll give her the pout. I can stick my bottom lip out soooo far and it makes mommy laugh. It's really not very nice of her.

Mommy and daddy really need to figure out how to transfer some videos of me onto this blog. They film me every now and then and I'm sure you'd like to see me in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diego says to put the video on you tube. Love, Mom

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Yeah, that's the plan, but I need to figure out how to transfer from the recorder to the computer first.