Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A-OK

My doctor visit went really well yesterday. Mommy adjusted my schedule for the day (per Jamie's advice) and I was able to get a decent nap in before the appointment. I'm finally old enough to preserve my dignity and didn't have to get undressed. I weighed in at 21.78 pounds (35th percentile) and my height was 31.1 inches (71st percentile). I'm now long and lean, but heftier than I had been. I still have a big head for all my brains (84th percentile). I wandered around the exam room and read some books. Mommy didn't have to do much to entertain me. It was a lot different from past visits. Dr. Lisa didn't have any concerns about me since I'm a good sleeper, eater, and can do lots of stuff. The only part that wasn't very fun were the shots, but I recovered in about 10 seconds. I gave the nurse the stink eye when she gave me a sticker though. I don't have to go back until July.

We might go to a swimming party this afternoon. It depends on my napping and on Daddy. It's supposed to snow tonight. I thought it was spring!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mina! Glad you had a good doctor's visit despite the shots. Hope you get to go swimming this afternoon!

Love, Nana