I grew an inch in my sleep because today when I put my clothes on, they were too small! Don't I look kind of ridiculous? It's definitely time to stop wearing size 9-12 month shirts and even some pants that size.

Mommy took me to my favorite store today (
HyVee) and snapped a couple of pictures of me in my
car seat. I love to play with my
lizard. I say "blah" whenever I see him because that's what he says to me.

My
car seat is so comfy. I love being able to kick the back of the seat!

I helped make dinner tonight. I wore my ugliest diaper because Mommy fed me messy stuff and didn't want to sacrifice something cuter.
Bubba loved supper because it included bacon and peanut butter. I refused to even put the bacon to my lips so he benefited. Mommy was pleased because I ate a tiny bit of chicken for lunch at least.

This is my friend Brittney. She's shown me how to get my diaper changed. Mommy and Daddy change her diaper and give her all sorts of love and attention because she behaves so well. Now, I try to act like Brittney during my diaper changes and I'm getting lots of extra love and attention too. Mommy even told Brittney how proud of me she was. I like being a good girl.

Don't tell Mom, but her bear psychology isn't truly working, I just think she's a little crazy and feel sorry for her so I've stopped kicking.
1 comment:
Gee Whiz, girlfriend ~ tell your mom to put bigger clothes on you! :) I think she wants you to be a baby forever. Tell her that big girls are fun too!
Love you bunches!
Aunt Claudia GP
Post a Comment