Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Grandparents

Grandpa and Grandma came to visit me this past weekend. They were at my house when I woke up from my morning nap on Saturday and left after lunch on Sunday. I hadn't seen them since the middle of January so it took a while to warm up to them. I had to torture them a little bit. Grandpa couldn't resist my belly.It tickles!I gave Grandma an especially hard time and didn't give her any lovings at all for a little bit. She was very patient and looked out the window with me. By the time she left, I was sitting in her lap and giving hugs. Grandpa gave me some treats. I think The Buddy was jealous! I gave him some crackers when Grandpa wasn't looking.Last night Mommy screwed up my supper. She forgot to serve up my portion before adding the cinnamon sugar to the fruit filled puff pancake. My parents let me eat a slice anyway. Sugar is yummy.
Nana and Papa are coming to see me tomorrow and the next day. They were going to come today, but Nana needs to feel better first. She had a bad allergic reaction and had to be on medicine and go to the hospital a few times. It doesn't sound fun at all!

No comments: