We've had a busy few days. Nana and Papa came on Saturday to make a special delivery. We went out for lunch and played at a park. I had so much fun showing them all of the cool stuff at the park (including a massive mound of deer poo). Matthew came over for a while on Sunday because his daddy was doing surgery with my daddy so our mommies were bored. Yesterday was the day of screwed up naps. I refused my morning nap, but took a good one in the afternoon. I've pretty much decided that I only need one nap and that it's okay to get up for the day at about 8am.
Woohoo!
We walked over to the mall and had supper last night. I was a good girl so I had a carousel ride afterwards. I walked around the neighborhood once we got home and then played with Mommy's purse for a bit.


Of all the pictures that Mommy took of me yesterday, I refused to look at the camera even once. I was busy!
Papa and Nana helped Daddy go from this:

To This!

Yes, that was standing water and soaked carpetting in the above picture. You're lucky that smells can't be sent over the Internet!
No comments:
Post a Comment