My parents are going to have to accept the fact that I'm not a baby anymore. I wear jewelry (constantly!).
I'm constantly on the go and wear fancy underwear.
I make faces at adults when they don't do what I want. My nose is my most expressive feature.
I also throw tantrums and cause havoc. Mommy was going to take me to the library this morning for story time, but then she realized that all of her jeans have poop on them. I flail whenever I have dirty pants and she's not fast enough for me during diaper changes. Yesterday I discovered how much fun it is to throw pot lids down the stairs and I ran away from Mommy in a parking lot. I've noticed that Mommy has a hard time picking me up when I straighten both of my arms above my head. That one comes in handy when I'm trying to help The Buddy eat his supper. I'm also talking up a storm. I love to say bye, goodbye, buddy, good buddy, baby, mommy (have to throw her a bone once in a while), hi, hello, no, ball, cheese, and various other words. I've taken to chewing on Mommy while nursing and then smiling at her and waving. So in other words, I'm absolutely adorable and fun, just a little naughty.
I "help" cook and clean.
I'm constantly on the go and wear fancy underwear.
I make faces at adults when they don't do what I want. My nose is my most expressive feature.
I also throw tantrums and cause havoc. Mommy was going to take me to the library this morning for story time, but then she realized that all of her jeans have poop on them. I flail whenever I have dirty pants and she's not fast enough for me during diaper changes. Yesterday I discovered how much fun it is to throw pot lids down the stairs and I ran away from Mommy in a parking lot. I've noticed that Mommy has a hard time picking me up when I straighten both of my arms above my head. That one comes in handy when I'm trying to help The Buddy eat his supper. I'm also talking up a storm. I love to say bye, goodbye, buddy, good buddy, baby, mommy (have to throw her a bone once in a while), hi, hello, no, ball, cheese, and various other words. I've taken to chewing on Mommy while nursing and then smiling at her and waving. So in other words, I'm absolutely adorable and fun, just a little naughty.
2 comments:
Hey Mina!
You sound just like Evan, except I bet you are much prettier when you are being naughty ;) Your diapers look super cute and I love the accessories!
Manda and Evan
Mina,
I know your mom is probably tired of hearing this, BUT in some pictures, you really look like your auntie!! Especially the picture of you with your "jewelry" on. It is the eyes.. :)
Love you bunches!!
Aunt Claudia GP
Post a Comment