The face I make when I say, "
Oooooooh."

Messy, happy, excitement face.

What are you looking at?
Grrr....I will eat you.
Weeee!

Do you love me or is it the crackers?

What? I look exactly like my daddy, you say?
Mmmm.

Serious dancing concentration face.

Chilled out faced, trying to get the crackers out of my teeth.

This is the most fun ever! (Euclid's face was pretty much saying, "Please help me.")

Saving some crackers for later.

Can you believe that it snowed a bunch yesterday and the snow covered our green grass? I'm going to play outside later.

We ended up not doing much of anything yesterday. Daddy had work to do. We still had fun, as you can see. Do you like my new pants? They're actually a diaper cover. It's nice having pants that were made to have enough room in the caboose for my fluffy bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment