Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Whole New World

It was so gorgeous today and I had so much fun! Matthew came over this morning and we played outside for about an hour. I stuck to the sidewalk mainly.I explored the grass some. Mommy is okay with me avoiding grass because that's where Euclid leaves messes (even though she has spent two hours depooping the yard in the last couple of weeks).Matthew tried to become a statistic. Okay, so that car was parked and he mainly stayed out of the street. It's a funny picture though.Matthew loved the grass. He's a brave boy!We gave each other a ton of attention.I stole his toy when we crossed paths.He told on me!He was happy again when he got his toy back. Obviously he forgave me because we played in the neighbors' dirt pots together. Sweet!

We walked over to the mall this afternoon and Mommy ran up the hill by our house. I loved going fast, fast, fast. We also used my swing this afternoon and I walked around on the brick patio in the backyard. I was so happy that I refused to take my afternoon nap.

.

I hope that you get feeling better, Nana. Daddy told me about your hives and I want to send you kisses to make you feel good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mina! Hope to see you Monday. Maybe you could teach me your deep knee-bending dance! :-)

Love you! Nana

Anonymous said...

We'll see you tomorrow, Minnie. I'm glad you enjoyed being outside yesterday. Your little cousin Leif and I went for a couple of walks too, and he loved it.

Love,
Grandma H