I've decided to become an interior designer when I grow up. Look at how pretty I made the window sill today! I decided to center the zebra display for more impact.

Mommy snapped a picture while I was doing some final adjustments.

My final evaluation.

A job well done! I was obviously proud of myself.

Since it was so nice out today, we played in the driveway and went for a walk. I swear that Mommy puts me in tight pants just so she can laugh at my behind.

Mommy put me into the grass so I could look at the first flower popping up by our mailbox. I couldn't resist touching it.

I discovered that I could see Mommy through the window on my stroller. We had fun smiling at each other and making faces.

It's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow. I can't wait! Oh, and it's St. Patrick's Day so I get to wear green.
1 comment:
I'm glad you got outside today too! I wish it was going to stay this warm. See you Wednesday! Oh...and I like the tight pants picture :)
Love,
Matthew
Post a Comment