Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Great Outdoors

We had a fabulous day yesterday. It started by a trip to the park where we met up with some friends. It was fun to go exploring all over the place. I don't like to walk on wood chips though.Look at all there is to do at the park! I can't wait until I'm bigger so I can try everything out. There's even a sand pit with all sorts of toys. I walked past it and a little girl threw sand in my ear. How exciting!After my morning nap, we played in our backyard. Mommy had to carry me to the middle of the yard to get me to walk on the grass. I tried my best to throw the ball for The Buddy.He was ready and waiting, but the flinger was just a little too long for me.I decided to try to use the orange float toy in the flinger.I took a moment to pause in my efforts.The Buddy and I decided to stop playing fetch and to dig in the yard instead.We both needed a drink after all of our playing. Mommy didn't get a picture of it, but I put my mouth up to the bowl and tried to drink. When Mommy didn't freak out about me getting in the dog dish, I decided to test her further. No reaction to a hand in the bowl...No reaction to putting the ball flinger in the bowl...Okay, I'm going for it!This is the best day ever. Euclid agrees!Look at me! Mommy had to strip me down afterwards because my shirt and pants were soaked through. I hope I can talk her into getting me a splash table so I don't have to play with the dog dish all summer.My custom diapers finally came yesterday. Mommy was so excited that she shut my finger in the laundry closet door. That wasn't fun, but I got over it quickly. How do you like my outfit?I'd better go. Matthew is going to be over any minute now to play with me. That'll be two days in a row that I get to see him. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sunshine! I want to come play with you in your backyard. I see the grass is turning green!

Oh, and your custom diapers are just too cool!

Nana