Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Morning!

Daddy went and saw his patients early today so he got home just a few minutes after I got up for the day. We were able to have breakfast together. I was pleased and so was Mommy.

Do you like my cool new plate? I get to use it for most meals until I pull it off the tray. Mommy is trying to get me to leave it alone, but it's too fun to tug on it right now. As you can see, I'm very good with the spoon.I went swimming yesterday and met lots of cute boys. My main squeeze was there, but there were a ton of other boys my age. What's the deal with there not being any girls born the same year as me? We're like an endangered species. My parents say that I'll enjoy that once I'm older.

.

We got home from swimming kind of late and I accidentally fell asleep in the car on the way home. I was refreshed and didn't need another nap until 2:30. I slept from 2:30-5 and gave Mommy a glimpse of what life will be like when I have a toddler schedule. She's already rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

.

Have a great weekend everybody! Oh, and Daddy is feeling much better now. He finishes his medicine today and then we'll see how he does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie,

So glad your Daddy is feeling much better.

Bet you had fun with Nana and Papa.

Great Aunt Shirley

Jamie said...

She looks so grown up in her booster. Her spoon skills are remarkable. ;)