

Okay, now how do I get down again?
I was so proud of myself and Mommy cheered me on. Now she's talking about baby gates a little more seriously.
I've perfected crawling into laps for snuggles. Daddy was surprised when I crawled into his lap and pulled up to give him a hug this morning. I crawled into Mommy's lap after I got off of the stairs.
My balance is improving daily. In fact, I pulled myself to standing yesterday and let go completely. I stayed standing by myself for a little while and Daddy and Mommy were both watching. I had great timing for that first! Mommy will get pictures of that one of these days, but here I am dancing with one arm in the air.
My hair is growing like crazy and I mean, crazy. I look a little like Jack Nicholson here. There is definite curl in the back.
Mommy was brave enough to allow me to make a big mess last night. I ate a bunch of blueberries that were cut in half (not into eighths like she had been doing, silly Mommy). I also had some whole Cheerios and my avocado puree. It was all so delicious. Euclid did the rinse cycle on me and I laughed since it tickled so much. His breath smelled like blueberries for the rest of the night. It was a big improvement for him.
In addition, I got to drink some mommy milk out of a sippy cup. Mommy held me in cradle position and I still liked drinking out of the cup. She was surprised that I didn't want to drink out of the faucet, but I'm growing up. She isn't going to wean me for quite a while yet, but it's good for me to learn to drink out of something besides her.
I got a bath afterwards and my parents have figured out I can handle the big bath without any sort of mat. I'm such a big shot! I'm very sturdy when I'm sitting up. It's not like they'd leave me alone for a second and I love water! I had been trying to crawl out of the baby tub so it wasn't safe anymore.My sleep has been improving overall. I had a terrible night on Saturday. Mommy made the mistake of feeding me squash and it gives me gas. She said that my screaming sounded like someone was disemboweling me. I didn't give up screaming like that for a long time. She had to take a nap yesterday morning. It turns out that another tooth was breaking through too so there was a reason I was in pain. I slept really well last night from 7:40-4:45 (Euclid woke me up) and then from 5:20-7:10. Everyone was happy about that.
I think that lots of things are funny these days. For the longest time the only way anyone could get me to laugh was by tickling me. Now I laugh at random. Daddy is still the funniest.
.
Speaking of Daddy, he took really good care of my teeth last night. They brush them with a finger brush now that my mouth doesn't hurt so much. I love to get my teeth brushed!!!
.
I'm going to let Mommy go hang out with Daddy and end here. He's on call, but he hasn't gotten any calls yet. Knock on wood!

2 comments:
Stop it, Minnie! You're killing us. We want to see you so bad! Don't learn anything new until you get here, and don't get any cuter either! We love you, Sweetie!
Grandpa and Grandma H
You look like Mommy by the basket. XOXO
Post a Comment