The police came by on Saturday morning to let us know that a neighbor complained about our vicious dog. I was terrified the entire time I rode on his back.
We've been enjoying the lovely weather these days and spending time outside.
Mommy was busy watching Newton the dog the last few days so that's part of the reason she hasn't been keeping you updated. Newton is hilarious and was a good boy except when he distracted me from bedtime.
Mommy hasn't taken any pictures of me since Sunday because I have a badly bruised face. She doesn't want to see pictures of it in the future because it makes her so sad. I fell down when I was cruising and landed on the middle of my cheek. It instantly bruised and is now about a quarter or so in size and dark purple. I hope it fades soon!I slept for almost 15 hours in the last 24 hour period so I'm making up for it today. I barely slept over half an hour for my morning nap and my date with Matthew got rescheduled for tomorrow.
In other news, I'm really good at cruising these days. I can do a circuit around the living room if Mommy lays on the floor to use as a guide. At least when I fall, I fall face first (I'm being facetious).

No comments:
Post a Comment