Check out my cow legs!
Here's the hunk.
Matthew's mommy is hilarious!
My biggest news is that I'm sleeping well. I slept from 7:30pm - 6am last night with just a whimper here and there that didn't require any help. Mommy is applying the ideas from Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby and I'm eating more and not working on any new teeth. I'm getting good at going to sleep on my own. For instance, Mommy put me down for my afternoon nap and I stood up and screamed, but I fell asleep within five minutes. Pretty good, huh? I'm so much happier when I'm well rested.Daddy was carrying me last night and he fell down the stairs and hurt his arm. Grandma H fell when she was carrying me the other day and hurt her arm too. It's like they're trying to protect me or something. I bet they're too busy admiring my beauty to watch where they're going. Hehehe...
Mommy did some shopping yesterday and bought my Halloween costume. Now she needs to figure out where to take me so I can wear it. Also, she figured out my current shoe size since it's starting to get colder and I like to be out and about. Can you believe I'm still a size 2? That's supposed to be 0-6 months size, but I have teeny little feet. Maybe I'm going to be petite like Grandma D.

No comments:
Post a Comment