I had a date with Matthew at the library in the afternoon. We played with the spinny thing for a long time.
Matthew took a snack break.
I went and told on him to his mommy.
Look at my new smile! It changes every day.
I flirted with Mommy when she was taking pictures.
Everything turned yellow when I looked through the window.
Even I turned yellow.

I love all of the things to pull up on at the library.
Mommy tickled Matthew. She's always tickling!
I had one bad hour yesterday when I woke up from my afternoon nap. Mommy was testing my reaction to squash and gave me a teeny tiny bit for lunch. She's going to throw away all of my squash cubes. What a waste! I scream like I'm being disemboweled almost exactly 3 hours after I eat any amount of squash. She doesn't want to test it again. Her hearing is too important.
Matthew took a snack break.
I went and told on him to his mommy.
Look at my new smile! It changes every day.
I flirted with Mommy when she was taking pictures.
Everything turned yellow when I looked through the window.
Even I turned yellow.
I love all of the things to pull up on at the library.I decided to not take a nap this morning so I'm supervising Mommy while she types this up for me. Here I am from her view at the computer. I'm not tired at all.

Must stay awake...

1 comment:
Nice one-handed stand!
Post a Comment