Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures Galore

I'm making Mommy stay up late to share all of our family visiting pictures with you all. Excuse her if she makes mistakes!

I met my grandpa's cousin Ernie for the first time, but we didn't get any pictures of me with him. He let me wear his glasses though. Don't I look cool?

I warmed up to Grandpa when he showed me his bear.
Macy, Claudia, and Hailey loved me to pieces.
I didn't mind all the attention.
Uncle Matt made me laugh.
I had to pose for the camera as much as possible.
Here's a good picture of my six teeth.Aunt Claudia is really strong and she swung me in the air while I played with her necklace.
I had to show off when Mommy put me in an outfit that was way too big. Size 12 months shirts kind of look like dresses on me since I'm a shorty.
Why hello...
Grandpa was in paradise getting to hold both of us babies. Isn't Leif a big boy? He's so cute and fun. He talks a lot and smiles all the time.
Give me that hand...I want to chomp on it. Don't be a wuss, Leif.
Grrr....
Woof, woof! I'm getting really good at standing by myself without holding onto anything. However, Mommy can't seem to get any pictures of it since I'm usually too close to her for the camera to focus. This picture shows how strong I am though.
Mommy likes to take pictures of the back of my head to keep track of the curls that are forming on my neck. Plus, she loves my neck.
I got to see my favorite dog in the world too. Tater is lots of fun and Grandpa helped me ride him. I looked kind of scared in the pictures, but I wasn't scared at all. I get very serious at times when I'm having lots of fun.
I had a good hold of him.
Giddyap!
Mmm...Milo kisses!
Cousins are great. They give me food.
I enjoyed my doorway jumper, but I left it at Grandma's house so that Leif can use it when he's a little bit bigger. I can really get it going these days.
I visited the apple orchard for the first time. Mommy likes to visit there when she's in FD in the fall. We had a yummy lunch there with Grandpa.
There was a cool guy that talked to me by the entrance.
Mommy couldn't resist taking pictures of me outside.
Mommy thinks I'm the best pumpkin to pick.
We're going to measure me every fall. I'll be able to stand better next year. Grandma tried to help me out.

I loved feeding the goats.
The best part was the train.
All aboard!
Hello, down there!
Which pose should I strike next? Hmmm...I must think on it.
Bam!
Something else to stand against. Awesome!
Leif made some funny faces yesterday. He wasn't in a good mood.
I was so happy to get home. Our car ride was boring and I had a problem in my pants that Mommy had to take care of. We stopped at Once Upon a Child and she found a used activity table for me. It's the coolest thing ever.We had a great trip. I slept terribly two out of three nights and had some issues to work out, but it was fun to see family and to get out of the house. We get company to our house tomorrow night so tonight is our recovery night. Maybe Mommy should go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mina,

What beautiful teeth you have! Don't forget to thank Mommy for the great job she is doing until you can type better. When can we get together? Aunt Lois