I had fun at my doctor's appointment today. No shots! They just stripped me down and measured me. After that, they talked for a while and Dr. Lisa gave me some tickles on the big table. Mommy says some of you might want to know my current stats. I weighed 17.18 pounds (31%ile) and my length is 26.97 inches (44%ile). My weight percentile lowered slightly from my last visit, but my height percentile went way down. That's probably why my cheeks are looking chubbier again. Dr. Lisa wasn't worried about my size and says I seem about perfect. I was just finding my way down to a more petite growing curve. It's hard to put on weight when you're constantly moving like me! My next appointment is at the end of October. Oh, and Mommy brought me in to surprise Daddy and he gave me some hugs and kisses. Sweet!
We've had five nights in a row where I've slept more than eight hours without needing anything from Daddy or Mommy. I'm becoming predictable to Mommy and getting up for some milk between 4:35 and 4:50 every morning and then going back down to sleep for a couple of hours. Now that I'm predictable again, I think I'd better change things up. Hehehehe....
Mommy is bringing me to visit family in a few days. I can't wait to see Leif! He's probably much closer to my size now. In a few months I'll be able to wrestle with him. I'd better practice my moves on Matthew.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment