Most people don't know what STTN stands for and up until this point, my parents haven't even been close to experiencing STTN with me. That all changed last night. STTN stands for Sleeping Through The Night. I decided to throw them a bone and let them get a good night's sleep. I ate from about 9:30-10pm, slept until about 4:30am, ate until about 5, then played in my play gym while mommy slept until about 7:30. That was a tremendous amount of sleep. However, mommy woke up at about 3:30am to check that I was breathing because her body told her it was time for me to eat.
Mommy has found a dependable way to get me to smile. Now she needs to figure out how to get a picture of it. I look even more like daddy when I have a big grin on my face. For some reason she can't get pictures to download right now so no new pictures for the moment. Sorry!
We're going to Des Moines tomorrow. It will be fun to see friends and do some shopping.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment