Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Miss Grumpy Pants



Mommy told me that Grandma H might not come to stay with us because the roads are bad. I hope they improve! The pictures were my reaction when mommy told me she might not be here to snuggle me today. I'm a grumpy baby.

I had a very fun weekend with mommy and daddy. We went out for sushi on Saturday night. I slept the whole time, but boy did that milk taste good when we got home!

Mommy did some shopping for me this weekend. So far she hasn't bought anything, but she's going to get me an exersaucer soon. I love to kick daddy and mommy when they hold me so she thinks I need an outlet to exercise my legs. They also have some fun jumperoos and one even got 5 stars at BRU. Also, mom is curious about how she's going to feed me in a few months so she's going to buy Super Baby Food to learn all about baby nutrition. She's also giving in and getting a Baby Bjorn so that daddy can wear me. She's making herself a knockoff moby wrap sometime when grandma comes. Mommy should get sponsors for her website with all of her links!

No comments: