Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Perfectly Healthy

I had my 2 month checkup today and it went okay. I've really grown since my 2 week appointment. In fact, the nurse thought I was older than 2 months by looking at my size and bright eyes. I weighed 12.32 pounds (86%) and I'm 23.43 inches (88%) long. No wonder I'm growing out of my clothes. I screamed during much of the appointment, even before the shots. Mommy had to resort to the Mina Chant and feeding me to get me to calm down. Mommy did very well at the appointment. She didn't cry when I cried and remained calm. She told me to be a strong woman and that she had to get lots more shots than I did in order to create me. She also got a little feisty and said something about knowing I didn't need to be supplemented. I fell asleep as soon as we left the doctor's office. My next appointment is May 2nd when I'm 4 months old.

Daddy starts his neurosurgery rotation tomorrow. He'll work 5am-5pm Monday through Friday and then 5am-? on Sundays and work this Saturday only because it's the first of the month. That means he'll have to get up very, very early in the morning so we'll all have to go to bed early so he can get some sleep. It won't hurt me to start an earlier bedtime. That's all for now. Hopefully daddy will get home soon since I didn't get to see him at all yesterday.

No comments: