Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

I don't like Valentine's Day at all. I screamed most of the morning because mommy kept putting me down. She was baking goodies for daddy and cooking a dinner. She still hasn't figured out that I'm completely in charge. I settled down by the afternoon though and slept during most of her doctor appointment. I heard things like "stitches still there..it could take 6 months until you feel completely normal..you're healing well even though she did a number on you..this is to be expected with a forceps delivery." I was happy once daddy came home and we got out of the hospital. I can snuggle him without getting hungry from the way he feels and smells.
I'm in a great mood today. Mommy was able to get a bunch of pictures of me smiling after my first out of bed feeding this morning. I slept well last night and I'm wearing a cute outfit I got from my mommy's friend Jenny.

Also, mommy told me to tell you that she changed the settings so you can comment anonymously again (yes, my vocabulary is extensive). We like comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina, you are so cute! Hopefully I will be able to meet you this spring/summer (I'm a friend of your parents' from ISU....Laura) :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your outfit fits! You are very cute :)

I am excited to come visit you soon. Hopefully, the weather cooperates and we have a nice weekend. I will call your mom soon.

Jenny