Apparently I take after my mother when it comes to sleeping. She was holding me on Monday during my afternoon nap and I giggled in my sleep. I don't remember my dream, but it was very funny. Mommy thought it was the cutest thing in the world. Her roommate in college told her that she laughs in her sleep too.
We've had a boring few days just hanging out at home. This cold, snowy weather is getting old. I want to experience something new. Mommy has a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll get out of the house then. However, I don't enjoy my carseat or the car these days. I scream off and on when we go places. That will make things exciting for mommy tomorrow.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mina,
Your mommy called me when you had your giggle dream. When you heard her voice, you woke up & got mad. I get mad when I get woken up in the middle of a good dream too!!
Love,
Aunt Claudia (GP)
Post a Comment