Grandma didn't make it here on Monday. In fact, she isn't even here yet. She got stuck in Grundy Center Monday afternoon. The roads were drifted over and icy. She was very scared so she stayed at her friends' house. Tuesday she made it to Waterloo and travel was still not advised for some of the roads so she stayed at Great Grandma H.'s house. She's now on her way and will be here in the next hour. I'm going to give her some lovin'! She's going to stay until Saturday morning so I'll still get some grandma time.
Mommy and daddy are going to take advantage of grandma and go on their first date since I've been around. Mommy will also work on some projects with grandma too. Euclid is barking...I wonder if it's grandma at the door.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment