Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sleep is for Babies

Yep, you got that right, the only one allowed to sleep in this house is me. Since mommy can't sleep while she's holding me and I scream when she isn't holding me, I got a good night's sleep, but mommy is exhausted. That's what she gets for not letting me go out past my curfew when I'm 15. I have to sock it to her while I'm still cute and little. I'm really getting her good since I've done that the last two nights. Maybe I'll give her a break tonight before she totally collapses and drops me with her. Yikes! She didn't have the time or energy to take any pictures of me in the last two days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you the happiest baby on the block? I'm reading that book now.

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Mommy and daddy can bring the DVD next weekend if you'd like to see the techniques in action...or they could show you since they're experts by now. Harvey Karp was mommy's hero when I was upset in the hospital.

Unknown said...

Yes, tell mommy and daddy to bring the video and their expertise. I want a little grinner like you.